Delicious and healthy Sprouted Roll
Children love variety in their food.
Sprouted Roll is famous among the children of the age group from 5-10 years old. Kids of this age require lots of protein. Most parents try to make their children eat protein-rich food but only a few succeed.
This dish is healthy and gives all the important nutrition to the kids. This dish is a great source of protein.
The recipe is very simple and doesn’t require any special cooking skills.
Let us check out the ingredients for Delicious and healthy Sprouted Roll.
- A cup of Mung peas
- A cup of black grams
- Cottage cheese
- Coriander leaves
- 2 Carrots
- Soak a cup of Mung pea and half cup of gram pulse- together in a cup of water for- hours.
- After that drain the water.
- Then keep the pulses for 8-10 hours for sprouting.
- Then grind the sprouted pulse with a half cup of water to form a fine paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and add a tablespoon of semolina.
- Mix it well and add chopped coriander leaves, salt (as per the taste) and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Place a non-stick pan on the flame and pour some oil on it once it gets heated a little.
- Now pour some batter on the pan and spread it with a spoon.
- Once the batter is cooked from one side then flip the rolls with a spatula and cook the other side as well.
- After it is cooked from both the sides, turn the flame to low. Afterward spread a thin slice of cottage cheese and carrot. Then make a roll of it.